About ADA Accessible Room
The ADA Accessible Room at our Bar Harbor, Maine hotel on the ocean is located on Island Level of the hotel with no stairs needed to access. The Island Level rooms all feature oceanside decks a mere seventy-five feet from the water. This large room offers a king bed fitted with sumptuous mattress and linens.
Please note the bathroom does have a tub/shower combo, but there is a stool in the tub. The bathroom sink is roll-under, and there is an elevated toilet with grab bars. The private balcony is accessible through wide doorways, but there is a half inch lip between the room and the balcony. View our accessibility policy.
- King Bed
- Ocean View (only 75 feet from shore)
- Spacious 400 Sq. Ft. Floorplan
- Private Oceanfront Balcony
- Refrigerator and Coffee Maker
- 50” Flat Screen TV with Cable
- Island Level of the Hotel with No Stairs