|Ocean King||Two||King||Tub/Shower Combo||Ocean Views||Check Rates|
|Ocean Queens||Four||Two Queens||Tub/Shower Combo||Ocean Views||Check Rates|
|Island King||Two||King||Tub/Shower Combo||Ocean Views, No Stairs||Check Rates|
|Island Queens||Four||Two Queens||Tub/Shower Combo||Ocean Views, No Stairs||Check Rates|
|Peak King||Two||King||Tub/Shower Combo||Ocean Views, Most Luxurious||Check Rates|
|Pet Friendly||Two||King||Tub/Shower Combo||Ocean Views, Pet Friendly||Check Rates|
|ADA Accessible||Two||King||Tub/Shower Combo||Ocean Views, No Stairs||Check Rates|
A reservation deposit of 50% is required to guarantee room reservations for a stay of two or more nights, per room, plus Maine State Sales Tax. A full deposit is required on one-night stays. Deposits will be charged at the time of booking and may be made via credit card; VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Room rates are based on single or double occupancy. Balance is due upon check-in.
Notification of cancellation or arrival date or departure date change must be received more than 10 days prior to the confirmed reservation dates. After a deposit has been charged, any cancellations made up to 10 days prior to arrival will be refunded less a $35.00 processing fee per reserved room. Cancellations must be made by telephone.
Guests canceling reservations within 10 days of arrival or before scheduled departure, forfeit their deposit and will be charged for the full reservation unless we are able to re-book the vacated rooms. Trip cancellation insurance is recommended if you have concerns about your travel plans.
Check-in / Check-out
Check-in is from 3 PM to 7 PM. If arriving outside of check-in times, please call in advance of the day of your arrival to make arrangements. Check-out is at 11 AM.
The Bayview welcomes children. The maximum number of guests in king rooms is 2 people and the maximum number of guests in two queen rooms is 4 people. An additional guest charge of $50 per person is charged for more than two guests per room with a maximum of four guests in rooms with two queen beds.
The Bayview offers a non-smoking environment both inside the inn and outside on the grounds. There is no smoking allowed on the oceanfront decks.
The Bayview welcomes well-behaved dogs under 40 pounds in our pet-friendly rooms. We don’t want our canine guests to be lonely and therefore it is our policy that pets are not to be left alone on the premises. There is a fee of $50 per night per room and the maximum pet accommodation is two dogs per room. View all pet policies.
The Bayview Hotel is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
We work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described the features in our hotel and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our hotel meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that the specific rooms, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make all rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the features of the hotel and rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the property afforded to those without service animals.
- The main entrance has double swinging doors, there are no steps, just a ramp with a small lip.
- There is a Bellman on staff to help everyone with luggage.
- Room 204 is our ADA Accessible room. This room is located on Island Level with no stairs to access. Please note the bathroom does have a tub/shower combo, but there is a stool in the tub. The bathroom sink is roll-under and there is an elevated toilet with grab bars. The private balcony is accessible through wide doorways for wheelchair access. (Please note, there is a half inch lip between the room and the balcony.)
- The double pillow top king bed is placed at a convenient height for sliding on and off from a chair.
- Room 204 is on the same Island Level as Rusticator Lounge where breakfast is served.
- There is no elevator on the property.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at (207) 288-5861 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us or call us anytime with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility issues, including issues accessing the website.